Wednesday 26 January 2011

Introduction

This is my first time at doing a blog, so I better introduce myself better. Well as you know I am Aisling (of course) my name is really pronounced "ash-ling" so dont get confused. I like to be called Ash, or Aisling chan. (these are just some of my nicknames) I live with my Mum & Dad and my little sister , and my two annoying brothers. I am the eldest sibling. I have an old hamster named Lenny who is coming to his last life now, I have a guinea pig named Kiki,she is caramel and white (coloured) and my sister has one named Lily who is a black brown and white. We also have a family cat named Bladud. He is a little bit of a bully though. We also had 2 dogs once but not at the same time. Thats kinda a long story though... Its very tragic.... 

Anyway moving onto the next subject, I am home educated, and there is a reason for that too. Yeah I did go to school, I started in class 1 that was good back then because it was easy. but it wasnt so easy the year after that and the year after that it became worse. Until I reached into class 7!! God, that was a nightmare. I was really good at art, my friends loved my drawings of manga and stuff like that. I was good at literacy, reading, spelling, kinda good at geography and science. But the subject I hated most, my biggest arch enemy out of all subjects that was hardest most to me was maths, all my life that had been a pain. I tried my best to catch up, but I couldnt... I just wasn't enjoying school anymore and didn't feel like I could keep up.

So  one day about 6 months before we were gonna go to secondary school me my Mum and Dad had the idea of home educating. So we did home educating, I sort of miss my friends, but I didnt have very many though. but they come vist me and I come visit them sometimes.
I am really glad I did home education, I can sort of express myself now, and can learn what I want whenever I want.
thanks for reading my introduction and enjoy my blog! XD
Pic of kagimine rin

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm lucy I am home educated but was at school up to year 6 like you.
    Your blog is really good :) xx

    ReplyDelete